BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Sonia P.
I used to think that drying lotions were the key to getting rid of acne quick. If you have a large growing pimple it may help to reduce that, however for standard small acne spots I don’t find it makes a difference, and have learned that drying lotions can actually result in acne being trapped under the skin long term.
Lauryn H.
I saw this all over the internet and thought i’d give it a whirl, it is AMAZING! It’s only 1oz so the bottle is a lot smaller than you would think but it’s so worth it since a little goes a long way. Even if you use this everyday you only need 1 dip of a q-tip and my pimples are increasingly less noticeable overnight!
alicia t.
i have tried numerous pimple creams and it’s safe to say tht this is the best thing ever. it works wonders. i only used it for a week and i already see results my acne disappears over night which is crazy. Would recommend. Just a quick tip, don’t shake the bottle
Roselyn S.
Durban
This product is great to spot treat. If you have a pimple the size of a mountain just dab some of this on with a q tip the next morning the pimple is significantly reduced.
Emily R.
Aberdare, Aberdare
I'm quite sad that I don't love this as much as everyone else does but I can't see the massive difference that this makes. I see some reduce in my blemishes but nothing that makes me want to use this everyday and definitely not for it's price. The bottle gets messy very easily and it's just really not for me sadly.
Brianna R.
Ever since school started I have been living for this stuff! I use it on my acne every night and by the morning most of my acne is dried out. If you have any broken skin it can sting a little but if your applying it on normal skin it doesn't hurt at all. Such an excellent price and very comparable to other higher end drying lotions.
Fi C.
basingstoke, basingstoke
Love this! It sets make up well and in the heat it is very refreshing, the smell is divine. I really do rate Mario badescu for his skincare range. Have used the moisturiser too and that was also lovely. You won’t regret paying out for this.
Aleksandra D.
Brantford , HI
I would say this is my miracle worker for those really painful pimples that are under the skin. I only apply this at night when I have really troublesome acne and by the next day it has reduced in redness and is gone completely by three days. This little bottle also lasts about a year for me so great buy!
Jennifer B.
White Rock, BC
Not impressed. I heard such good things about this product and was beyond excited to try it. I had such high expectations for this product and im so disappointed. I've tried different techniques of applying this but it literally makes no difference in the size of my pimples. I will use this product up, however unless a miracle happens, i won't be repurchasing.
Sarah A.
Montreal, QC
I decided to try this out as I read incredible things about it. It does dry out a pimple however I dont think it makes much a difference in the long run cause the redness is still there and I feel the pimple doesnt disappear. Overall I would use it again but I dont know if id repurchase it. Only good thing about it is that the products lasts for a while.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?