BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Gillian F.
Winnipeg, CT
This really works! I put a little bit on any pimples that I have when i go to bed, and when I wake up they’re practically gone. I find that my zits reduce a ton in size, and also aren’t as red. I’ve never found a product that works as well as this one to get rid of pimples overnight. It seems a little pricey for such a small bottle, but a little bit really does go a long way.
Holly D.
Ellesmere Port
Tried this for the first time last night and I was majorly impressed with the outcome! Made my skin feel so much better and reduced my acne and blemishes to almost nothing. Only downside to it is the smell of it is very pungent. Will defiantly be becoming one of my must haves and I can’t wait to keep using it to give a more through view! Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
AUDREY T.
LYON
Parfait pour diminuer les boutons, les assécher et les faire disparaître au bout de 3-4 jours ! L’odeur est forte mais part au bout de quelques minutes, l’appliquer le soir avant de se coucher.
Nicole G.
I have recently developed quite oily skin which had led to me constantly battling with spots! A friend recommended I try this product and I have never looked back! It perfectly dries the zits out and you only need to apply once. I always use this before I go to bed & wake up with a fresh face. Definitely recommend!
Rachel C.
Calgary, AB
I use this at night at a spot treatment and have had good results! The size of my pimples are definitely reduced overnight, and some of the redness goes away. Do I think it's a miracle product? Not necessarily, I get similar results from drugstore spot treatments. But I will definitely continue to use and keep looking like a cute lil' spotted monster at bed.
Denisa T.
This product really helped me! I have acne prone skin so pimples use to come up whenever they want to. This little guy dries them so easy and in a few days the pimple is gone! Love it!
Wajiha I.
I hav eused this for my spots and it worked for me . So I brought another one and gave to my sister who had really bad acne n she lives it to bits as it's cleared all her teenage acne
Laura W.
MANNINGTREE, MANNINGTREE
Why didn't I find this before????? This little bottle is full of magic. Don't shake it, let the powder sink to the bottom. One little cotton bud dipped in the pink bit is enough to cover a good few spots. I had a cracker of a spot on the Sunday It literally had it's own heartbeat. By Tuesday it was gone. It is so worth the money. I'm amazed.
Rebecca C.
Brampton, Ontario
Amazing product that works extremely well on acne. The calamine ensures to calm the acne while the acid works wonders to get rid of the actual pimple. It's a staple go to in my bag!
Hannah B.
Runcorn
Love this as an acnes treatment, if you have spots that are angry/irritated this helps, of a night you use a cotton tip into the lotion and apply it to the spot. You look a bit crazy with pink dots all over your face but this stuff works. Just make sure you use hydrating skincare alongside, this can can be drying as it's intended to be.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?