BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Diana M.
I got this because I tend to have the odd spot and breakout now and then. My first impression was that because the smell is quite medicinal, it would be very effective! I saw lots of great reviews saying it makes spots vanish overnight but this was not true for me unfortunately! I think it does work to some extent if you use it for a few days, but it will not get rid of the spot from just one use! So overall it does work, but it’s not a miracle treatment. I would buy it again though because it lasts a very long time and it’s good to have something to put on a very bad spot! It’s better than nothing...
Antonia M.
Llanishen, Cardiff
This is such an amazing product! I purchased it after reading so many great reviews and I wasn't disappointed!! I think the price is fair considering it lasts quite a while! All you need to do is just put a bit of it on any blemishes you have before bed and you literally wake up and all of those blemishes will have disappeared! It really is great, I'm already on my second bottle, can't live without it!
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Barcelona
Realmente combate muy bien los granos. Creo que es una herramienta que funciona a la perfección. Lo agradezco mucho en esos momentos en cuando un grano me desgarra un plan. (Creo que much@s os sentaréis identidicad@s).
En cuanto el precio, creo que es demasiado caro comparado en la cantidad de producto que te venden.
Si que funciona muy bien, pero en mi opinión podrían rebajar el precio.
shenelle J.
miami, FL
This product ia a miracle worker if you get thise pimples that last a few day often you need to get this all you havr to do is apply it at night and in the morning you would see a huge difference.
Gillian F.
Winnipeg, CT
This really works! I put a little bit on any pimples that I have when i go to bed, and when I wake up they’re practically gone. I find that my zits reduce a ton in size, and also aren’t as red. I’ve never found a product that works as well as this one to get rid of pimples overnight. It seems a little pricey for such a small bottle, but a little bit really does go a long way.
Holly D.
Ellesmere Port
Tried this for the first time last night and I was majorly impressed with the outcome! Made my skin feel so much better and reduced my acne and blemishes to almost nothing. Only downside to it is the smell of it is very pungent. Will defiantly be becoming one of my must haves and I can’t wait to keep using it to give a more through view! Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
AUDREY T.
LYON
Parfait pour diminuer les boutons, les assécher et les faire disparaître au bout de 3-4 jours ! L’odeur est forte mais part au bout de quelques minutes, l’appliquer le soir avant de se coucher.
Nicole G.
I have recently developed quite oily skin which had led to me constantly battling with spots! A friend recommended I try this product and I have never looked back! It perfectly dries the zits out and you only need to apply once. I always use this before I go to bed & wake up with a fresh face. Definitely recommend!
Rachel C.
Calgary, AB
I use this at night at a spot treatment and have had good results! The size of my pimples are definitely reduced overnight, and some of the redness goes away. Do I think it's a miracle product? Not necessarily, I get similar results from drugstore spot treatments. But I will definitely continue to use and keep looking like a cute lil' spotted monster at bed.
Denisa T.
This product really helped me! I have acne prone skin so pimples use to come up whenever they want to. This little guy dries them so easy and in a few days the pimple is gone! Love it!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?