BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Jasmin S.
Fergus
This is a game changer for my skin . I get oily breakouts here and there and can pop this on the problem areas while I work on my eye shadow or brows . By the time I’m done I can wipe this off and it’s dried out the problem areas and my makeup smoothly applies . Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Leilah B.
Had a mini version of this a jar from a gift set. Was very difficult to apply, that was my only problem. But worked well on my skin. Kept acne away but dried my skin out a little bit. Personally I would not buy again.
Sarah E.
Saint, QC
Very easy to use and quickest results ever! Definitely worth a try if you've struggled with acne or just some pimples from time to time. It gave me a clear skin after only one use and after a few days my face was much brighter. I would also recommend using a toner right before using this product because it allows your pores to react better to the lotion. Something like the belif Bergamot Herbal Extract Toner 6.75 oz
Mollie M.
This drying lotion helps reduce redness rapidly and helps calms white heads and under skin spots down overnight. The only downside to this product is that it causes dryness but nothing that moisturiser can't fix.
Samantha C.
Toronto
I prefer this brand of drying lotion over the Kate Somerville one. It's decent cost wise and It's pretty gentle on the skin. I use it before I go to bed and dot the areas that are problematic. Usually it gets the job done and in the morning the blemished area is smaller or completely gone depending on how bad the area is! This has become a staple in my skin care routine.  Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Diana M.
I got this because I tend to have the odd spot and breakout now and then. My first impression was that because the smell is quite medicinal, it would be very effective! I saw lots of great reviews saying it makes spots vanish overnight but this was not true for me unfortunately! I think it does work to some extent if you use it for a few days, but it will not get rid of the spot from just one use! So overall it does work, but it’s not a miracle treatment. I would buy it again though because it lasts a very long time and it’s good to have something to put on a very bad spot! It’s better than nothing...
Antonia M.
Llanishen, Cardiff
This is such an amazing product! I purchased it after reading so many great reviews and I wasn't disappointed!! I think the price is fair considering it lasts quite a while! All you need to do is just put a bit of it on any blemishes you have before bed and you literally wake up and all of those blemishes will have disappeared! It really is great, I'm already on my second bottle, can't live without it!
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Barcelona
Realmente combate muy bien los granos. Creo que es una herramienta que funciona a la perfección. Lo agradezco mucho en esos momentos en cuando un grano me desgarra un plan. (Creo que much@s os sentaréis identidicad@s).
En cuanto el precio, creo que es demasiado caro comparado en la cantidad de producto que te venden.
Si que funciona muy bien, pero en mi opinión podrían rebajar el precio.
shenelle J.
miami, FL
This product ia a miracle worker if you get thise pimples that last a few day often you need to get this all you havr to do is apply it at night and in the morning you would see a huge difference.
Gillian F.
Winnipeg, CT
This really works! I put a little bit on any pimples that I have when i go to bed, and when I wake up they’re practically gone. I find that my zits reduce a ton in size, and also aren’t as red. I’ve never found a product that works as well as this one to get rid of pimples overnight. It seems a little pricey for such a small bottle, but a little bit really does go a long way.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?