BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Lydia May S.
Birmingham
I bought this product after hearing good reviews about it and so far it’s working really well with my skin - I use it only on spots and I’ve found it clears them within a couple of days when I use it nightly. You can tell the product really works because there’s a little stinging sensation when you apply it, which is obviously part of the ‘drying’ aspect. However, it is obviously quite strong and after applying it to my nose overnight it unexpectedly turned my nose ring from silver to black which is one of my only criticisms.
Alice I.
I loved the packaging, but the fact that it could not be used if shaken was a huge disadvantage. Would not say it was extremely pricey, especially because it lasts a lot! I have sensitive and acne prone skin and I was looking for a less harsh product. Even thought its smell is strong, it did not affect my skin in any way, but i was a bit disappointed because it did not do what it promised: get rid of pimples overnight. Of course, it contributed to the healing process, but nothing miraculous.
Emily W.
Manchester
Honestly, I had high hopes for this product ever since seeing Kylie Jenners snapchat and then all over the internet it blew up about this product. First of all, for the price I really think this is not great. It could be so much bigger. However, the product itself, IT WORKS. Its a miracle. You pop it on and in the morning its like magic, your huge spot if half the size. I seriously forgot how great this product is and I NEED to repurchase, I just wish it was less expensive or a bigger size!
Victoria C.
This is one of those products that I order a second of when half is gone. I have to have it on hand at all times. I don’t have acne prone skin, per say, but when I do have those nasty cystic bumps and white heads pop up, I put this on. It shrinks the swelling and tones down the redness. I find it doesn’t quite stay on all night (it’s recommended to use the product and leave on overnight), but it’s still effective. I wish that the bottle was easier to travel with, though. Be careful not to shake it or it will mess up the application.
Emily N.
Wallsend
I received this product Christmas 2017 from my parents. I used it almost every day and it lasted around 6 months. After the first time I used it, I immediately noticed that my skin was clearing up. You simply use a cotton bud to get the pink product from the bottom of the bottle and apply it directly to your spot. Initially, it stings a bit, but you get used to it and it is 100% worth it. I would definitely purchase it again and I recommend it t everybody.
Sadiyah A.
Leicester, St Matthews
I think this was a average product, I saw slight difference but not much difference. Salicylic avid just probably doesn’t work for me, if it doesn’t work for you too I think benzoyl peroxide is so much more better.
Back to this product I didn’t know the bottle would have been as small as it was and tbf it didn’t really last me long. I’m going to try out a few other Mario Badescu skincare because even though this was an average product it still made a difference.
Jess B.
Nottingham
I bought this product thinking it would be amazing and would change my life but I am really underwhelmed. I don’t have a lot of spots but when I do they are always really noticeable so obviously I want to get rid of them. When I used it for the first time I thought it did something but I used it more and more it does nothing. It might just be me but for some reason nothing is happening and my spots won’t go away. I am going to keep using it as I am not giving up that easily.
harpreet k.
I have used almost everything for my oily skin to get rid of stubborn white and black heads. This product contains calamine which is naturally good for drying out large pores. Which eventually turn up to be massive pimples. It reduces the appearance of large pores.
Danzel E.
Over Compton, Sherborne
Wouldn’t buy again. Stops spots getting worse but doesn’t really help them get any better. I have used this every night for two weeks. It is very hard to make this stay on your face as it rubs off easily. The bottle is small but you get a lot of uses. Im the packaging isn’t interesting but does the job. The smell is alcoholic and unpleasant.
Jasmin S.
Fergus
This is a game changer for my skin . I get oily breakouts here and there and can pop this on the problem areas while I work on my eye shadow or brows . By the time I’m done I can wipe this off and it’s dried out the problem areas and my makeup smoothly applies . Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?