BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Paige W.
I have struggled with acne for about 5 years and this product is the only thing I have came across that gets rid of spots within two days. It's a product I highly recommend to anyone struggling to get rid of acne and it smells absolutley amazing. The only downside to the product is it can be hard to get out the bottle.
— l.
Absolutely my fave. I use this product like everyday and it helps me a lot. It makes my skin look so much better. The smell is strong and sometimes it could burn but overall it is a good product. The packaging is something I would change, but I would buy it again.
Lois O.
Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
A CLASSIC cult beauty product, I don't know how I lived without it! A small dab on a white head and it dries up overnight which helps covering with make up, I've also found its help slightly with my acne scarring. Would 100% recommend, wish they made bigger bottles!
Selina F.
Berlin, Berlin
I purchased this after hearing so many YouTube gurus rave about this and while it's not a magic potion, it does help keep breakouts in check. It's not the most gentle product due to some of the ingredients but I've never had any problems with it irritating my sensitive skin. It's also not the most travel friendly because if you shake the bottle too much, the pinkish "powder" on the bottom of the solution will go everywhere and then the whole idea of "dipping a q-tip into it, etc." doesn't work as well anymore. I would suggest keeping this in your nightstand and using something else on your trips.
Lydia May S.
Birmingham
I bought this product after hearing good reviews about it and so far it’s working really well with my skin - I use it only on spots and I’ve found it clears them within a couple of days when I use it nightly. You can tell the product really works because there’s a little stinging sensation when you apply it, which is obviously part of the ‘drying’ aspect. However, it is obviously quite strong and after applying it to my nose overnight it unexpectedly turned my nose ring from silver to black which is one of my only criticisms.
Gabrielle N.
I really wanted to love this product but I don't see a difference in my acne when I put this on as a spot treatment overnight. I think that the biggest problem is probably the chalky consistency of the product once it dries as it often rubs off in my sleep and I cannot get the full benefits. Although it is fairly priced, Mario Bedescu products are hard to find (they only sell them at Urban Outfitters and Anthropologie where I live) and I don't know if its worth going out of the way to buy this product.
Emma N.
Malone Road, Belfast
I bought this product after seeing it all over social media, even Kylie Jenner was raving about it. Unfortunately, this product let me down. I don't have acne, however, my skin is very sensitive to my diet and can therefore break out quite easily. I bought it thinking that this would finally be what I needed to get rid of my break outs overnight, but I was wrong. My spots may have slightly gone down in size but nothing drastic. I don't reach for this product very often, but my sister seems to love it.
Alice I.
I loved the packaging, but the fact that it could not be used if shaken was a huge disadvantage. Would not say it was extremely pricey, especially because it lasts a lot! I have sensitive and acne prone skin and I was looking for a less harsh product. Even thought its smell is strong, it did not affect my skin in any way, but i was a bit disappointed because it did not do what it promised: get rid of pimples overnight. Of course, it contributed to the healing process, but nothing miraculous.
Emily W.
Manchester
Honestly, I had high hopes for this product ever since seeing Kylie Jenners snapchat and then all over the internet it blew up about this product. First of all, for the price I really think this is not great. It could be so much bigger. However, the product itself, IT WORKS. Its a miracle. You pop it on and in the morning its like magic, your huge spot if half the size. I seriously forgot how great this product is and I NEED to repurchase, I just wish it was less expensive or a bigger size!
Victoria C.
This is one of those products that I order a second of when half is gone. I have to have it on hand at all times. I don’t have acne prone skin, per say, but when I do have those nasty cystic bumps and white heads pop up, I put this on. It shrinks the swelling and tones down the redness. I find it doesn’t quite stay on all night (it’s recommended to use the product and leave on overnight), but it’s still effective. I wish that the bottle was easier to travel with, though. Be careful not to shake it or it will mess up the application.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?