BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Andreea S.
Mississauga, ON
This product is the holy grail of acne! At first I don’t believe the hype. Everyone said it got rid of acne in one night and I just couldn’t believe it, so I went ahead and bought it. AND let me tell you, it did get rid of my acne by one night!! My fave is so clear and it’s thanks to this amazing product! I will for sure but it again in the future! However this product isn’t for people that have sensitive skin because it tends to burn a little bit. Also there’s a strong smell that most people find unpleasing, however I don’t. I am overly satisfied with the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, and I can’t wait to try more of Mario Badescu products!
Tina S.
Munich
Saved my skin so often from breakouts! I love it so much and it clears all my acne scars so that I can’t see them so much anymore. Love it and will always rebuy it! I can just recommend it for everyone who wants a fast solution for pimples. Just make sure you moisturize in the morning so your skin doesn’t dry out
Saraaa🐝 C.
Wowo this I have used it so much and I have seen so much improvement on my skin since I have used it ! I am so happy I have discovered this product because is so amazing and helps with acne scars and with blemishes problems !

I highly recommend and suggest everyone to give it a try and they will see how important their skin is and this will help 100% it’s worth it !
Nicola H.
Originally purchased this after reading the reviews and can see understand the hype completely! It works like magic ✨
Tiniest bit makes the biggest difference and spots have reduced overnight! Does slightly sting but nothing unbearable as the results are incredible! Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Lauren F.
Sydney
I can't figure out how I feel about this product. On one hand I do think that for what you get and what this does, it is quite affordable. You only really need to use a small amount each time so it lasts ages. But does this do really good at reducing break outs? Sometimes but not always. Breakouts caused by stress or hormones probably won't get reduced by something like this but they might help minimise their notice. I would purchase this again.
Holly J.
I cannot give this brand and product enough stars. I love Mario Badescu and his line of products. This is the only acne cream/lotion that clears up my skin without having to wait more than a few days for results. I am a lifelong customer and can't wait to purchase another product of his.
Cara B.
Amazing
product! Staple in my skincare drawer for break outs and blemishes. I didn’t
think it would be able to make a massive difference but it has truly changed my
skin for the better. I spot treat when necessary at night using this and I use
another during the day as this one is obvious on the skin so limited to night
time use. I will always repurchase this! Best on the market for spot treatment
Alex S.
Interesting product, I think useful for people with larger acne issues, however I think tea tree oil does the trick just as well. It's more multi purpose so you're getting a better bang for your buck. This is quite pricey in my opinion for something you don't use everyday.
Sophia P.
Windsor
This is the best spot treatment!! When you apply and leave overnight your white heads are gone in the morning. It is a little expensive but totally worth it and it’s effective. I love this so much and you need this!!!
Becky L.
The best spot treatment I've used, I've lost count of how many bottles I've used (lucky for me & my problem skin, right)
I also like the fact that on my skin tone the light pink colour of the product kind of conceals the redness of my spots when I'm not wearing makeup
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?