BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Jennifer B.
This product initially helped clear what i thought was hormonal acne however it left scarring on my skin (cleared by exfoliating) and scabs. Personally I think my acne was hormonal rather than reoccurring so this didn't help as it dried my skin out too fast. would recommend in some cases tho.
Jenn T.
Ottawa, OK
At first I was sceptical, but this product really does work on whiteheads!
Beware that it smells horrendous and strong, but the scent doesn’t linger for long plus the product does dry down quick as well.
Depending how large the pimple is, it will be able to get rid of it completely after 2 nights of using it in my experience.
Definitely worth the money if you’re looking to find a quick way to get rid of white heads.
Jackie Y.
I’ve seen this all over YouTube and just didn’t think it was going to be as amazing as they all said but OMG I was wrong. It dried out and cleared up my spots over night before they even arrived properly. I got mine from beautybay in the uk. One think I didn’t like was the smell it’s bad but worth it. 110% recommend this
Kimberly K.
I’ve tried countless things for my acne and very few products ever worked, but when I tried this drying lotion I could see a difference VERY quickly.

In just a couple of days I could see my pimples and redness starting to go down. I follow the instructions and use a q-tip to dip down into the pink substance then I dot it onto my problem areas before bed and leave it on overnight.

The only downside is the smell is incredibly strong, it smells exactly like that gel you rub into your chest when you’re sick. But once it dries on your face the smell thankfully goes away, so it’s not a huge problem.
Maria M.
Constanta
I love it! At first I was afraid that I won't be able to use it( because of the shipping, it was shaken and it mixed itself-every where on the internet is written not to mix the two liquides of it). But after I put it on a plain surface, it was brand new. I used it twice and I can say that, after 10 hours, my acne dot almost disappeared. Buy it and you won't regret it!!
Ellie M.
I bought this after hearing so many good reviews and I've not been disappointed! I'm generally quite lucky with my skin but every now and again I get a few nasty blemishes. I apply this before bed and by the morning it has significantly improved! The product lasts so long, I've owned this for a few months now and have hardly made a dint in the bottle. Highly recommend!
makeup a.
I've been seeing this product everywhere on social media so of course I had to try it! I suffer from cystic acne at times so am always looking for anything that will help. I've now used this quite a few times, at night I just dip a cotton bud into the pink powder at the bottom and dab onto a spot or acne cyst that's forming, it dries quickly and by morning it's either reduced a lot in size or disappeared completely! You can almost feel it working. It can sting slightly but nothing bad. This little bottle of magic will last and last. Would love to try more of their products if they work as well as this! null
Awura-ama O.
Toronto, ON
Very difficult to use and can be messy with the application. It tends to sting upon application, especially if the pimple has been popped. It also rubs off easily onto bedding. All of that would be fine if it actually worked :( I can’t recommend it as I’ve used my bottle multiple times and woke up the next morning with little to no improvement on pimple size.
Meg B.
Had very high expectations for this product and it rose Upto those expectations !!!! The drying lotion works wonders ! ! You go to sleep with a huge spot and wake up with it either half the size or totally gone !!!!! Only downside to the drying lotion is the size of the bottle, however, it lasts a lengthy time for the size it is. I will be buying again !!!!!
Kate S.
I put this on to a cotton bud and apply to my blemishes before i go to sleep. I find it works a lot better than sudocreme but it is also a lot more expensive. That said, it is a good and quick way to dry my blemishes out making them easier to cover. However, i don't think i will be repurchasing just because sudocreme is a cheaper alternative for me.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?