BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Meggie x.
Oh.my.gosh. Cannot thank this brand enough ,this pink clay formula helplessly my acne so much ,with its harsh alcohol reaction this made my skin the most beautiful it’s been in awhile ,£18 from BeautyBay.com just dip a cotton wool bud into the pink clay and gently place on Spotty areas and in the morning they would of gone down . So amazing ,wish it was less pricey but thank god that this has come into my life ,p.s it’s my bf😘😁😂
Ridhi ॐ.
Classic cult beauty product. Worth the money though I would say; worth the hype! This is absolutely the best spot treatment I have ever used. Overnight my pimple either completely disappeared or seriously reduced the redness and swelling. I bought it on beauty bay and that is where I buy all my mario badescu products. If you live in the U.K. I would definitely recommend you use that site as it is very convenient. I apply it with a cotton bud, dipping it through the liquid into the lotion. DO NOT SHAKE THE BOTTLE! If you do, just leave it upright to settle but I find after it is shaken several times it becomes less available. I have been using it for just under a year and I am on my second bottle. Using it almost every day it has lasted me over 6 months so it really does last. Everyone should try it!
Grace H.
SOUTHAMPTON
As everyone knows, this product was, and still is, hyped all over the internet. With influencers like Kylie Jenner promoting it, it got huge. So, I thought I'd try it out for myself. Mine was a birthday present from a friend so didn't actually cost me any money - and I'm glad.
I get quite bad spots around my mouth area, specifically my chin, so thought a product meant to dry them out would be perfect! I've used this product multiple times and find it does barely anything.
I've tried applying it to spots that are both still under the surface of my skin and that have headed, and it's done nothing. When I've tried this, I've applied it just before I go to bed and leave it on overnight. Perhaps I'm not applying it correctly or not applying enough? Whatever the issue is, it's not working for me.
I personally wouldn't recommend this product due to the reasons above, but maybe with a bit more persistence my feelings could change.
Kirsty H.
Rowley Regis , Birmingham
I had wanted this for a while after reading really good reviews. I have terrible acne, and was hoping for good things. The bottle is well presented , at the bottom it is a pink liquid and at the top it is a clear liquid, you have to keep the bottle upright to avoid it mixing together. I use a cotton bud to apply this product. You can only use it on spots that aren't open (if you have picked or popped the spot avoid this as it stings so much) I put this on before bed and then wash my face as normal in the morning . I feel it has helped my acne to reduce (not this product individually, my skincare routine as a whole).
Gemma W.
Maidenhead, Berkshire
What magic is held in this little bottle! I’d heard and seen on YouTube so many great reviews that I had to try it for myself, and it didn’t disappoint. Apply a small amount before bed on your inflamed spots and by morning they have reduced dramatically. Perfect go to to those special occasions when your skin doesn’t cooperate and at £16 it was pretty good value.
Maryam D.
I purchased this drying lotion after it was recommended by so many influencers and friends. I like how it dries down my spots but it doesn’t get rid of them immediately. You need to use it daily. It’s a very strong solution so you need to avoid the eye areas but other than that it’s a very effective spot drying lotion.
Cherry A.
Richmond
This is a highly raved drying lotion but to be hoenst, its not great. I don’t reccomend this for senstive skin types because it may sting. You have to use alot of it, so It smells extremely strong and flakes off throughout the night. After I wash it off well in the morning, I can still smell the drying lotion on my face. Overall, it doesnt doesn’t wonders nor does it make a difference on my pimples. I wouldnt repurchase, even if it was on sale.
Jennifer B.
This product initially helped clear what i thought was hormonal acne however it left scarring on my skin (cleared by exfoliating) and scabs. Personally I think my acne was hormonal rather than reoccurring so this didn't help as it dried my skin out too fast. would recommend in some cases tho.
Jenn T.
Ottawa, OK
At first I was sceptical, but this product really does work on whiteheads!
Beware that it smells horrendous and strong, but the scent doesn’t linger for long plus the product does dry down quick as well.
Depending how large the pimple is, it will be able to get rid of it completely after 2 nights of using it in my experience.
Definitely worth the money if you’re looking to find a quick way to get rid of white heads.
Jackie Y.
I’ve seen this all over YouTube and just didn’t think it was going to be as amazing as they all said but OMG I was wrong. It dried out and cleared up my spots over night before they even arrived properly. I got mine from beautybay in the uk. One think I didn’t like was the smell it’s bad but worth it. 110% recommend this
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?