BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Ashley W.
Holley, NY
Hey fbdif djbfbd focusing v rich djcnd cod fucid dj if fucnx such. Cud my if chcjxc if
Alexis R.
Dallas, GA
Oh this product right here!!! Woooooohooo, I love it it literally takes all my pimples!
Jamie O.
Does a great job of drying up a blemish and stopping it before it gets out of control.
Aimee W.
Plaistow , NH
Love this, have tried a lot of drying lotions this sulfur one is the best in my opinion
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
One of my staples since I was 13. It's gentle but clears up those break outs in a day.
Dana S.
Paso Robles, CA
This stuff is a miracle! Pimples are gone overnight! Even helps shrink my cystic acne.
Ivannia C.
As soon as I see or feel a blemish I put this on it overnight and wake up with it gone!
Sendy A.
One of my favorite drying lotion and a little goes a long way and It's crazy affordable
Dulce D.
this was great for drying out my acne and making bumps smaller, the packaging is cute !
Viridiana P.
This works amazing. It really dries up any breakout. It's totally worth the moneyyyyyy
Andrea D.
I've been thinking about buying this but I wanted to ask you guys if this is made specially for the face or you can use it on your back as well?
Gracie O.
Richland, Wa
Is this product any good? I tend to have a really bad breakout once in a while. And I have oily/combo skin. So would this help get rid of the pimples quick? I've been wanting to get it but I hear mixed reactions about it. So is it worth It? Thank you ❤
Amanda Y.
Montreal , QC
Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it right, this things is to remove acne? And when you wake up in the morning, do you wash it off or it wil absorbe into your skin?
Emily E.
Greenville, NC
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion does this live up to the hype?
Ana M.
How effective is this!!!!!?