BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Katlyn N.
Columbia , SC
It works but It it takes a couple of days. I was hoping for quicker results
Sasha M.
Linden
THIS STUFF WORKS!!! Omg I can’t express this enough. It’s strong. It gets the work some. In a minimum of 5 days my acne wasn’t swollen nor did it look irritated. A little goes a long way. For my acne prone skin, I make sure to always keep this around. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Kristi D.
ODENTON, MD
I absolutely live by this. I use it during the day when I'll be at home all day, or overnight. If you put a little on a zit when you feel it emerging and leave it overnight, the zit will be significantly reduced when you wake up. There are two cons: it is extremely drying, so make sure to use a lot of moisturizer, and it doesn't work on cystic acne
Charlotte S.
Fort Worth
Love this product!! Great for big white heads!! Perfect for acne prone skin!! Kinda drying though!!!!
Carson H.
Lubbock
This product is a LIFE SAVER for me. I get several breakouts on my chin and forehead per month, so I just grab a Q-tip and put this directly on every spot of acne before I go to sleep. It is a little more harsh than it is gentle, as it is a drying lotion and will dry out that spot specifically. I 10/10 recommend this product!
Alex S.
CA
This was such a letdown for me. I heard all the rave reviews about how this dried out blemishes overnight and worked wonders. However, this barely did anything for me. It didn’t do anything to pimples that were under the surface of my skin and hadn’t come to a head yet. Even on some pimples with heads, it was ineffective. It really only helped on tiny little pimples that were about to heal anyways. I am glad that this didn’t make my skin any worse or overly dry, so there’s a positive. If you’re really interested, give this a go, since it seems to work out for so many people. But don’t get your hopes up.
Michaela W.
This product is my biggest go to. The directions say to put it on problem pimples and blemishes and leave it on overnight, but if I know I will be going out or anything, I will put this on straight when I see a pimple appearing, throw some on, and even in a couple hours I will see results. This is definitely a must have.
Sara H.
It does help, but I feel like after a few hours it starts to dry off and flake away which I'm not sure how that helps anyways. It doesn't work for all pimples, but smaller ones are more suitable.
Madison H.
Bono, AR
Yes yes yes!!! I have been using this product for over a year now. This is my go to spot treatment, blemishes are gone over night!
Mai Y.
La Crosse
This product works wonders on my skin. Whenever I have any slight acne coming on, I put this product on and usually it will be gone in 2 days or less! Phenomenal product!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?