BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Kelsey J.
Artesia, CA
I apply over night the next day I feel like my pimples are all gone I love this product
Ajla S.
I love all Mario products they are great and always work for my skin I love it so much
Dana S.
Paso Robles, CA
This stuff is a miracle! Pimples are gone overnight! Even helps shrink my cystic acne.
Ashley W.
Holley, NY
Hey fbdif djbfbd focusing v rich djcnd cod fucid dj if fucnx such. Cud my if chcjxc if
Viridiana P.
This works amazing. It really dries up any breakout. It's totally worth the moneyyyyyy
Aimee W.
Plaistow , NH
Love this, have tried a lot of drying lotions this sulfur one is the best in my opinion
Camryn R.
Pottstown
Such a good spot treatment for when I have a big zit because it clears it within a day
kasey f.
i don't know how it this strange stuff will literally make a pimple vanish overnight!!!
Alexis R.
Dallas, GA
Oh this product right here!!! Woooooohooo, I love it it literally takes all my pimples!
Sendy A.
One of my favorite drying lotion and a little goes a long way and It's crazy affordable
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?