BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Evelyn N.
Buckeye, AZ
Love this and you have to try it. Best drying lotion I have ever tried. And it's affordable
stevie o.
peoria
Yes yes! Finally something that actually works with getting rid of the redness of pimples!
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Used this on a pimple and it dried it out so quick it was pretty much gone by the next day
Marbella E.
Los Angeles , CA
I like this even tho the smell is really strong it does work and it's not expensive at all
Tierney M.
Drys pimples out in a couple days. Good inexpensive alternative to other high end products.
Alexis M.
I like this alright. It doesn't dry up my acne as much as I wish it did but it's kinda good
Katisa G.
LOVE love this product , help my a lot with my breakouts !! I really recommend this product
Ashley F.
Downey
Good spot treatment, takes a few nights for it to work but I like it. Would buy it again.
Rebecca B.
Joplin, MO
This helps clear up my cystic acne. It helps to bring things to the surface of your skin.
Chandra H.
Lincoln
Amazing for breakouts and oily skin like I have! I was super skeptical but I’m a believer
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?