BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Pamela M.
Clears acne blemish and pimples. Place at night and spots are diminished. Priced average.
Casey M.
Smithfield , RI
Miracle worker. This clears a break out in one use, and for the price it's a no brainer.
DIANNA H.
Clovis, NM
My go to when I get cystic acne. I put this on right away and my skin clears up so fast.
Madison M.
Lakewood, OH
The best product for spot treating breakouts!!!! This stuff works magic in just one use!
Rebecca B.
Joplin, MO
This helps clear up my cystic acne. It helps to bring things to the surface of your skin.
Kelly M.
Lake Worth, FL
My pimples and blackheads and acne disappear overnight! I will never use anything else
Dana S.
Paso Robles, CA
This stuff is a miracle! Pimples are gone overnight! Even helps shrink my cystic acne.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
One of my staples since I was 13. It's gentle but clears up those break outs in a day.
Camryn R.
Pottstown
Such a good spot treatment for when I have a big zit because it clears it within a day
Jamie O.
Does a great job of drying up a blemish and stopping it before it gets out of control.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?