BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Katisa G.
LOVE love this product , help my a lot with my breakouts !! I really recommend this product
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Used this on a pimple and it dried it out so quick it was pretty much gone by the next day
Marbella E.
Los Angeles , CA
I like this even tho the smell is really strong it does work and it's not expensive at all
Evelyn N.
Buckeye, AZ
Love this and you have to try it. Best drying lotion I have ever tried. And it's affordable
Alexis M.
I like this alright. It doesn't dry up my acne as much as I wish it did but it's kinda good
Frances R.
Los Angeles, CA
this product is amazing. I put thing on a pimple and its gone overnight. I highly recommend
Ana P.
This is Amazing!!!! It makes your pimples disappear or dry in a day or two!!! Love it ❤❤️️
Erika P.
LONG BEACH, CA
This is a great drying lotion. I use it at night and it dries up my active acne overnight.
Ry A.
Perfect to leave over night and wash off in the morning, my friends use it and are obsessed
stevie o.
peoria
Yes yes! Finally something that actually works with getting rid of the redness of pimples!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?