BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
Yessssssss this drying lotion is AMAZING!!! Mario is a genius and I love all of his products!
Catherine C.
Simi Valley , CA
I have been breaking out a lot lately and This has helped with drying out those nasty Zits !
Analisa Z.
Sacramento, CA
Works really really well. My boyfriend even uses this! Seems to work great on all skin types
Brianna N.
Centreville , AL
Great for fast pimple remover! Dries bumps of quick! Must have in skin care! Very affordable
Elizabeth E.
Put this on at night, wake up and your pimple is 10 times smaller! It dries it up so quickly.
Meri A.
I love this for putting on pimples when I have a small breakout! It's so good! Got it at ulta
Jennifer S.
This is a good product to use overnight but beware because this does dry out your acne areas.
Noemi E.
Ontario, CA
Love how this works on my acne! Never lets me down. It’s my first time but i would get again
Shelby P.
My go to, must have for breakouts! This is a miracle product! Love the small ingredient list!
Beatriz N.
El Paso, TX
for ever and ever my best friend lol! I really love it and works so fast and great on my skin
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?