BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Esma C.
I love this so much. Found it at Ulta. It does a good job of drying my pimples out and is gentle
Mariely M.
It doesn't do magic but it works, when I use this i don't get any marks after my spots disappear.
Justine S.
Absolutely love this drying lotion. It has never failed to reduce redness and size of my pimples!
Kamaraa K.
Philadelphia, PA
Helps dry pimple and or acne it's good but doesn't work right away and the pink gets all over you
Shannon C.
Always works for me!!! Does dry out, but I only use it for emergencies or extremely bad pimples.
Samantha V.
This is okay, I feel like when I first used it it was great and lately it doesn't do much for me
Lupe M.
I apply this before my make up to hydrate the skin and it's so gentle and leaves the skin so soft
Julianna B.
37203
Ugh such an amazing product. A little goes a really long way and effects are noticed right away.
brianna m.
san manuel arizona
love this product when i have slightly bigger pimples. it really helps and makes them smaller. :)
Kristen G.
A great product for when you feel a breakout coming on. Powerful and effective for everyday use.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?