BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Vanessa B.
Dyersburg, TN
While my acne did not disappear entirely the next day, the redness and size were significantly reduced. I was amazed with how quickly the product worked. Even though the price tag is high, I recommend it.
Meagan G.
Oxnard, CA
This is one of my go to products when I have just one or two break outs. It works wonders and whenever my friends or family ask for help with what to use I always recommend this
Tori G.
MY HOLY GRAIL zaps my pimples overnight! Definitely not the best scent but thats from sulfur and camphor in formulation. Definitely helps prevent full blown cystic whitehead acne for me, it is a lifesaver.
Fran N.
Literal life saver. This has a strong scent, because of what it is, but it does not linger so you won't smell it when you're going to sleep I PROMISE I'm very sensitive to scents so when things still smell strongly for my overnight treatments, I cannot go through with them.

I use this specifically when I have really bad breakouts and stubborn acne and I swear to god, that crap will go down and be beaten down until it's gone. On good days when my acne flare ups aren't horrible, using the drying lotion overnight will pretty much reduce and diminish my acne as if it was never there. On bad days, the acne will still be there but less red, less painful, less inflamed BUT STILL THERE UGH, so I usually use it again until it's no longer inflamed.

Because this is very drying, the next morning I recommended using a gentler cleanser, and a heavy moisturizer and almost layer it on the areas you spot treated.

Honestly this is the best, it's good for sensitive skin, but I do warn you that you have to precisely put it on the acne ONLY and no other surrounding area if you have sensitive skin or else it will be no good! Don't cause yourself pain when you don't have to!
Nicole R.
Stanton, CA
I really wanted to love this. However, I feel like it doesn’t really minimize my pimples. I probably have to use it everyday to notice a difference. (Probably just my skin) because my boyfriend loved it!
Yasmeena S.
La Grange
Purchased at: ULTA
This product works insanely well. If I have a breakout it clears it overnight. Refreshing and works good on dry skin. I have sensitive skin and a friend recommended it to me and it worked fantastically.
Yingying G.
Burlington
Purchased at: Macy's
It actually works really well. I had two pimples a week ago and on one night I used this product before I sleep. The second morning, the pimples really get a lot smaller. It’s a pretty good deal.
Chloe B.
Fayetteville, AR
This has been one of my holy grail acne treatments since I purchased it almost a year ago. Anytime i have a spot that pops up, I add this to it and it decreases the amount of time the spot is surfaced!
Destiny A.
Sacramento
Purchased at: ULTA
I Use this product when I have random breakouts. This product is your go to quick fix. I usually apply the product right away and within 24 hrs the breakouts are usually gone.
Celina S.
I’m absolutely in love with this product. I use this on small blemishes and white heads and they disappear overnight! Mario Badescu comes through all day and I would recommend this product to everyone!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?