BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Miranda K.
Stephens City
I use this religiously at night. Although my skin has really been clearing up a lot since I've started focusing on skincare, I still almost always have a bump or two on my skin, whether raised or under the skin. I'm finally trying to break the habit of picking my face and rely more heavily on this drying lotion. Just last week I felt a major painful bump under the skin form and my first reaction was to pick at it until I bled, but instead I dabbed some drying lotion on it and went to bed. It hadn't dissipated by the next morning, but the pain had decreased and it was less swollen. I've used it everyday since and although it's taken it's time.... it's reduced by 98% in the last week or so. There's still a discolored spot on my cheek that's clearing up.... but that's way better than the acne scars I typically give myself. Definitely a holy grail item that I will continue to keep stocked!
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Best acne spot treatment I've EVER used. I have adult/hormonal acne and this decreases the size and dries up pimples more in one use then I've ever seen before. I also notice if I put it on super oily spots on my skin it will aide to clear up oil as well. No, it doesn't look cute on but I seriously just let it dry and wear it to bed. Usually salicylic acid does not work for me but the mix of ingredients with calming factors must be the trick! It's great for sensitive skin. I do feel if you have super dry skin you will not like this product, due to it being "drying". HINT: The back of the bottle say to make sure product doesn't mix..it will come separated in bottle but shake that baby up! I found it works so much better
Tashión F.
When I first started using this item I thought it was a miracle in a bottle. Especially for my stubborn acne.
I sometimes get cystic acne that can be quite painful and hard to go away. Upon first using it it seemed to make my blackheads disappear overnight and my cystic acne calm down. But the more more i continued using it the less effective it seems to have become.

I still keep it in my arsenal and revisit it every once in a while to see if it will be as effective as the firs time.

I'm not a fan of the smell and I think that the bottle is very practical. I use a whip to apply the product and it can get a bit frustrating to get to the clay bits.

Also it can get quite messy as you sleep. I've ruined a few linens with overnight wear.
Karen E.
It works!! Dries out pimples, sometimes overnight, sometimes it takes a few nights, but you can see it the pimple get smaller the next morning. Bottle lasts a long time.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
This has been my favorite spot treatment I've ever used and I feel like I've used a lot, having had bad acne to mild acne now. It really shortens the lifespan of a pimple. I use it even when I start to even think I might be getting a pimple on my face and it really helps calm it down before it peaks and gets any worse! I've used other products where my skin will get super itchy in that area because it might be too drying, but I never experienced it with this.
I just bought my third bottle and I won't be trying another product anytime soon for spot treatments!
I would highly recommend this to ANYONE of any age fighting the acne battle.
@Influenster #influenster #contest #influensterawards
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
Suitable for all skin types, this drying lotion works wonders on pimples and sudden break outs, effectively curing inflammation overnight. Mario Badescu skincare drying lotion is easy to use, simple dip a q-tip directly into the bottom of the bottle, and apply to problem areas. It is important to note to NOT shake the bottle before hand, and to store it in an upright position to keep the solution separated. I love this product and will definitely be purchasing again!! Mario Badescu Drying LotionMario Badescu Drying Lotion
Cat R.
Bronxville, NY
This drying lotion is incredible! You put this on before you go to bed with a q-tip, and when you wake up the size of your pimple is seriously cut in half. I'm not sure how this works so well, but I've never woken up and thought it didn't make a difference. There are just a few down sides to it, however. You're not supposed to mix the two liquids inside (one's pink and one's clear). They separate back out if you do mix them together, but it takes a while. I'm not sure what kind of a difference it would make if you applied the two mixed together, but it may make it ineffective. Also there's a really strange smell to it. Kind of a calamine (I think that may be what the pink part is) smell that's pretty potent. I'm not such a fan of it, but it's totally ignorable, and not a big deal in my opinion. I would recommend this to anyone who gets the occasional spot!
Can we say the best thing since sliced bread!!! This complete line is awesome and affordable!! If you have spot breakouts ! The trick is to not shake the bottle. Dip a q-tip all the way to the bottom of the bottle and pull it out of the bottle carefully. Once you do that you apply the q-tip directly on to the blemish and you feel it instantly taking down the blemish like magic!
It dries out surface blemishes and balance the skin! Try it!
Happy 50th anniversary !!
EMILY C.
Escondido, CA
This does exactly what it says it will do! Dries pimples!!! This is a product for use on acne and blemishes that have come to a head or have just been popped. You dip in a put a dab on (i use it overnight and sleep with it) and in the morning your pimple will be dried out. Most of the time left with a small flat scab or dry spot. If thats NOT what you want, stay away from this! I use this product to turn pesky zits dry so they will flake off sooner as gross as that sounds. A little goes a long way with this stuff so it will last you forever too. This does contain sulphur which is very beneficial to drying out acne for most skin types but if ur skin is already very dry or u dont react well with drying/sulphur products, i would err on the side of caution. However this is a GREAT dupe for the kate s. Eradikate spot treatment. EXACT same product but lower price.
Katie I.
W Lafayette, IN
During my senior year of high school, I got the biggest pimple I have ever had right in the crease of my chin under my mouth. My prescription acne medication wouldn't make a difference - prom was in like 2 days and the zit had already grown. I was desperate to get this horrible nasty thing off my face and save my prom. I went into Ulta nearly in tears and the sweet gals working handed me a bottle of this product and wished me luck. I was shocked at the result. You just take a q-tip and dip it into the bottle, making sure to get some of the pink clay at the bottom. Don't shake the bottle though! Apply with a q-tip at night and go to sleep. When you wake up, wash your face and you'll see the pimple will have dried out and shrunk considerably. After using this product I was able to use makeup to cover the monster zit and my prom was saved!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?