BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Melina D.
East Meadow, NY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT it lasts so long. It does the job. I had a huge pimple one night. Zap. The next few mornings it was gone.
Lauren W.
This stuff is magic.  It's a sulfur-based spot treatment that helps to decrease acne spots.  I would definitely recommend this.
Emily J.
This drying lotion burns! But that's how I know it's working. It's great as a spot treatment and helps pimples heal quicker.
Krystle F.
Tucson, AZ
Great product if you have light acne or break out occasionally. I usually apply it before bed and after I've washed my face.
Amanda D.
Osceola, IN
This stuff ain't joking when it says drying! It cleared up my oily skin spots so good! My makeup looked amazing the next day
Alanna F.
Roseboro, NC
This stuff works wonders! I'm talking about "pimples disappearing over night" wonders. I am so happy I discovered this line.
Lauren C.
Stamford, CT
Purchased at: Urban Outfitters
I LOVE this product. I break out occasionally on my face and this product works great for clearing up unsightly pimples fast
Nicole C.
Richlands, NC
THIS IS MY FAVORITE ACNE TREATMENT EVER!! Put this on, leave overnight, and your big or small pimple will be GONE. must buy.
Christina M.
New Bern
Purchased at: ULTA
I battle with adult acne. Just started using these products a few days ago and I already can feel an improvement in my skin.
Neilah L.
Riverside, CA
Works good at drying out pimples overnight. If you use to much it can be overly drying at times but if used right works good.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?