BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
This stuff is a miracle I'm a bottle! It works so well! However, be prepared for a little bit of dryness on problem areas.
Bethany G.
Tacoma, WA
This is a go to beauty product at any store and is known for its quality brand and price great for acne fighting over night
Stacy A.
Brooklyn Hts, OH
This is a staple that I always have on hand!  Clears up break outs overnight!  It's a must have!  Like a miracle in a bottle!
Sammi C.
Laporte, IN
I dont have bad acne but I tried this for my occasional breakouts and like it. Its a little weird to use but it works well
Adriana R.
New York | Zagerb
If you use this right before a zit is about to pop up it will completely dry it out by morning. It has been a life saver!!
Karleigh G.
Be gone breakouts. Amazing spot treatment formula. Put on before bed and spots are gone by morning. This is a game changer.
Annel A.
Carlsbad
I don't like much I use and I don't see results I don't feel this product works for me  I buy it in ulta  and y use very well
Shannon W.
Waldorf
I recommend this to everyone I meet. This is the best spot treatment I have ever used or even repurchased. It truly works!
Mallory B.
I cannot say enough good things about this product. It clears up blemishes overnight. It's my go-to when something pops up.
Elena K.
Mount Vernon, WA
Best thing ever. Apply it on my blemish over night avg in the morning it's gone or almost gone. Would recommend to a friend
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?