BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Kennedy W.
Bluffdale, UT
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion this product works great! Pop it on at night and in the morning your acne will be gone!
Patricia V.
Queens Vlg, NY
I like this for cystic pimples. It doesn't really work on my white head pimples. This is also great after you popped a pimple
Akira M.
Broomfield , CO
This product never fails to heal and get everything out of a clogged pore, I suggest overnight use for full effect of product
Paige R.
This product literally drys pimples overnight. I didn't think it was going to actually work but it cleared them up overnight
Danielle P.
This stuff IS AMAZING! you do have to be careful with it but i have cystic acne and this stuf will dry it up in like 3 days!
SDQ 303790 Nicole N.
I like this products to help me get rid of my pimples I must say they kinda disappear but not as the comments i used to hear
Ambar M.
Waco
I love this on those random moments where a pimple shows up unannounced ! It'll dry it right up and make it disappear quickly
Ally M.
This product works amazing! I put this one right before I go to sleep and when I wake up its Mich smaller. I would recommend!
Chantel P.
Let me start out by saying .. BIG WASTE OF MONEY. it was cheap but I’m still disappointed that it doesn’t work on my pimples.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Amazing spot treatment for your acne! Thankfully I don't break out as much anymore, but when I was, this was a LIFE SAVER!!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?