BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Olivia S.
I love this! Such an amazing dupe for the kate sommerville sulphur spot treat. Same ingredients but lower price point.
SUSAN K.
Charleston
AMAZING product!  It's the only product we use.  Will totally clear up breakouts in a day and is totally worth the price!
Quickly dries up any zits and is gone within the next day. Really great product! I would recommend to anyone with acne.
Stephanie N.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great product to do spot treatments when you get a break out. It is affordable and doesn't irritate my skin.
Madison S.
Fort Campbell
This saves my life haha, seriously if you have a zit you just put some of this stuff on and BAM it's gone the next day
Rosana A.
San Diego , CA
This is my holy grail for pimples! Have this on my nightstand! Works amazing! I use this every night on my white heads!
Kathleen G.
Alcohol smell is a little strong, but works really well during the night time to help pimples dry out and not progress.
Jackie S.
Jackson, MI
This product is great for drying out pimples and acne overnight. I use this product a lot for that. It does burn a bit.
Victoria C.
This product is a life saver!!! Anytime you get a breakout or feel one coming this is what yo want to use to treat it!
Katie K.
Dallas
It smells funny at first but it doesnt leave a mess on my pillowsheets and it really gets rid of white inflamed pimples
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?