BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Maria V.
Caldwell
Absolutely love love this product! I discovered if through a friend and had to buy it. It attacks those hard to get rid of pimples and gives you that clear skin.
Elizabeth G.
Admittedly this drying lotion is not the best for your everyday blackheads or whiteheads but this stuff is fan-freaking-tastic for those annoying, deep-under-the-skin pimples I get when my hormones flair up. I dip a Q-tip in a little bit of this magical lotion and dab it on in thick layers. Let it dry, go to sleep, wake up and Voila! It's either completely gone overnight or at the very least significantly shrunken in size and irritation (in which case I would do it again for another night or two until the pimple is completely gone). I'm the kind of person who can't leave blemishes alone so if I can put a coating on top that discourages me from scratching or picking that's already helpful on it's own, but it's even better if the stuff kicks my skin into overdrive and gets rid of those babies quickly because that's less time with them on my face for me to be tempted to mess with (which more often then not results in scarring). I seriously hope this product never gets discontinued!
Alyssa R.
Box Elder, SD
This is a cult fave, but I figured I'd write a review on it just to make it known...I LOVE THIS. I absolutely ADORE this. It zaps my pimples away overnight like magic...I couldn't even deal the first time I woke up after using this. The only thing that bothers me is how strong the scent is, and the fact that it's slightly drying (I have really dry skin in the winter, and sensitive skin year-round), but I will use this till the end of time in spite of that. Another huge plus for me: this is cruelty-free AND paraben/sulfate/phthalate-free! If you are on the fence about this product, DEFINITELY give it a shot!!
Deja K.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is a product where when I was first using it, I noticed results the very next morning. But out of nowhere, it seemed to not be doing anything to my acne. I would take a q-tip and dip it into the bottle (never shook it or mixed it up of course) and applied it to my active break outs at night and then leave it on my skin when I would go to sleep and the next morning, they would be dried out and almost completely gone. But the last few times I used it, the morning after I would look at my skin and my active break outs were still present and uneffected. I want to keep working with this and not give up on it yet. I don't know if there's a change in my skin or hormones but, I don't want to give up on something that was once a miracle worker for my zits. Also the smell of this is absolutely horrible, it would give me headaches until I eventually got used to it. I'm very sensitive to smells but I understand that good skin care products don't always have pleasant smells but this one... this one took me awhile to adjust to.
Hattie G.
Maumelle, AR
This drying lotion is one of the best acne product I've ever tried. If you have a pimple that standoff your skin when you put this on your pimple will be flattened overnight!!! Its an amazing product!!!!!!!
Meghan P.
Denver, CO
I use to use this all the time in my teens. You feel a pimple coming on? Dab this on and it usually didn’t surface which was great! Worth trying! All skin types are different though!
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
Solid drying lotion! I totally understand why this has so many rave reviews. I've already went through one bottle and purchased another!
This works great for drying out pimples. This does not work for white heads or black heads basically any kind of comedonal acne. It DOES work for those big red inflamed suckers. Not to be gross but I think this works best if you extract any pus if you are able. Although popping pimples can be a dangerous game... once you've cleansed your face and removes makeup apply the product directly to the spot using a q tip. Make sure to not shake the product you want it to be separated-- pink lotion on the bottom clear on top. Apply over night and in the morning your pimple should be reduced!

This won't transfer onto pillow cases and washes off easily with water.

I purchased this from urban outfitters but it's for sale on amazon If you're looking for that free shipping

Big plus that that this product is cruelty free!
Giona S.
United states
Where I see the begining of acne I reach immediately for this little savior drys it outband reduces its size over night just dont ever put it on an open pore EVER!! It can burn
Julia A.
Allston, MA
Immediate results! I bought this when it went on sale at Ulta after seeing a lot of positive reviews. In the past, I had tried a similar product from a different brand that I remember liking, so I was excited to try this. The ingredients list is short and simple, and full of natural products, which I was really pleased about. I have occasional acne (some hormonal, some from bad food choices, some from stress), and while I found that tea tree and aloe work pretty well over time, I wanted something that would be more effective immediately. This was such a success for me. I applied this product after my skincare routine on my breakouts, let it dry, and went to bed. By the morning, the breakouts were either gone or significantly reduced. Seriously, what an awesome product. My skin didn't feel dry or flaky where I applied it, either, which I was nervous about (I have normal-to-combo skin, depending on the season). Amazing product - highly recommend.
Allegra M.
Great job at drying acne over night and does a great job at reducing redness. I usually have sensitive skin and it also works for me and the price is expensive but worth it
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?