BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin?4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
Mireya Nina R.
USA
Perfect!! For your skin. Try it I'm pretty sure that this is gonna be a secret for a perfect skin. You must forget about pimples
Dayna C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Worked quite well on any pesky pimples that I had that needed drying out. I'd recommend, especially since it's so simple to use.
Diana V.
Its A Real Good Product Especially For Those Nasty Pimples! It Dries Them Quick By The Next Dayy Its Gone. Try It You'll Love It♥
Tiffanie R.
Joppa, MD
great product.  really helps to get rid of new pimples and ones that are trying to form before they appear on my face!
Sylvia M.
Love this spot treatment. Clears up breakouts completely in just a couple days, and prevents pimples before they completely form.
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
This did work for a little, but it doesn't really help my huge pimples. I thought it would work better since it was highly rated.
Yara A.
Deland, FL
Totally worth the hype, whenever I feel a pimple coming to the surface I just pop this bad boy on it and the next day it's gone!
Andrea C.
6484 Franconia Rd. Springfield Va
Purchased at: ULTA
At first I didn't understand the hype but after a few weeks of use my skin was clear and I had this drying lotion to thank for it
Breanna U.
Lancaster, CA
This dries out pimples quickly I love it! The smell isn't that great but it gets the job done for getting rid of unwanted pimples
Megan R.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this product it works very well as an acne spot treatment and it’s easy because you just leave It on over night
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?