BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
This stuff is a miracle I'm a bottle! It works so well! However, be prepared for a little bit of dryness on problem areas.
Lauren B.
Ammon, ID
This stuff is awesome. Dries up your blemishes and prevents me from picking at them. Such a great product for a great price
Katti M.
Sault S Marie, MI
This stuff works great and dries up your breakout. I generally use this at night and sleep with it on my face! Works great
Samantha R.
East Rockaway, NY
I was really excited about this but it just doesn’t do anything but dry the pimple out and then make it worse a day after.
Valerie H.
Hastings, MI
I'm in love with this product. I buy it for my sons too. Apply at night and the blemish is practically gone in the morning
Stacy A.
Brooklyn Hts, OH
This is a staple that I always have on hand!  Clears up break outs overnight!  It's a must have!  Like a miracle in a bottle!
Meredith N.
Mullins, SC
This has been my go to spot treatment for years. It does it's job and at a decent price too. I have and will buy it again!
Ashlyn M.
Lake City, FL
Dupe for the Kate Somerville EradiKate! Drying spot treatment that clear acne fast! It works really well and lasts forever!
Darlin R.
Dodge City, KS
Love to use this when I get breakouts I just put it on before bed and when I wake up the next morning it's virtually gone!
Karleigh G.
Be gone breakouts. Amazing spot treatment formula. Put on before bed and spots are gone by morning. This is a game changer.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?