BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
adriana g.
Amazing for spot treating because sometimes I do just wakup with those annoying pimples and this takes good care of them
Devin M.
This always works so quickly on my problem areas. I use it on blemishes and oily spots on my face. I do not use it daily.
alexis y.
the rose water is so refreshing , the fragrance is not too strong but smells good and it makes your skin feel replenished
Mahlon L.
Raleigh , NC
Does a great job on some pimples! Definitely not a cure all but helps with smaller pimples and helps them come to a head
Brandi G.
North Wales, PA
Does exactly what it says. Sets out zits or problem spot areas. I sleep with it overnight and wake up and my zit it gone!
marycarpenter3914
Des Moines, IA
This gets such rave reviews, so I purchased it thinking it would be amazing. It did nothing for me when I had breakouts.
Kiersten H.
Arlington, VA
I notice my troubled acne spots are much smaller and less red after putting this product on top and leaving it over night
Saige S.
Jonesboro, AR
Do not pop zits!!! Put this on over night and it will help speed up the recovery process soooo much. It lasts forever too
Margie M.
Denver, CO
It didn't work as well as off brand calamine lotion although definitely not bad. it helps with acne as well as bug bites
Brianna S.
Las Cruces
Amazing! Gets rid of any blemishes overnight!! So easy to use and doesn't have a nasty smell either! I love this stuff!!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?