BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Alyson H.
Fall River, MA
This dries out my pimples overnight. The next morning I wakeup and they're half the size or the head is completely gone.
BeautyRage® C.
I absolutely love this product! Just pop it on a zit and boom!!..the next day it is either gone or dramatically reduced!!
Guadalupe R.
It does magic. Apply it before bed and in the morning the pimple has disappeared. Seems expensive bug it goes a long way
Jayme C.
Seattle, WA
This definitely dried out spots but I didn't really see a difference in the areas I used it. I wanted it to work better.
Samantha G.
This works wonders !!! Put it on a pimple before bed and when u wake up it will be gone ! I highly recommend buying it !
Devin M.
This always works so quickly on my problem areas. I use it on blemishes and oily spots on my face. I do not use it daily.
Lauren H.
Irvine, CA
The only downside to this product is that it does and mixing in it says not to mix so then you kind a waste your product
Janell H.
Belleville, IL
Definitely works . You have to repeatedly use it to make sure it works but I have had some that have gone away overnight
Kaylee S.
New Smyrna, FL
This drying lotion works wonders, just dab a bit on a problem spot and it will dry up by morning! Seriously, its magical!
Adriana M.
Stockton, Ca
It's really good after washing your face. I noticed that it helps with skin imperfections n give the skin a soft texture
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?