BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Janell H.
Belleville, IL
Definitely works . You have to repeatedly use it to make sure it works but I have had some that have gone away overnight
gurlsss2000 g.
I love this product, i always use this product for years. I highly recommend this product to everyone family and friends
Amber N.
Fernandina Beach, FL
This is my favorite to use for spots that come up. It's pretty fast at drying everything out. Definitely will buy again.
Jayme C.
Seattle, WA
This definitely dried out spots but I didn't really see a difference in the areas I used it. I wanted it to work better.
Shelby W.
Woodstock, GA
Really drys out your problem areas! I use it at night and sleep with it on. Then wash it off in the morning! Super easy!
Sam H.
Jackson, MI
love this to dry up stubborn acne. make sure you do not shake. i use a cotton swab and stick it straight down then apply
Adriana M.
Stockton, Ca
It's really good after washing your face. I noticed that it helps with skin imperfections n give the skin a soft texture
Alyson H.
Fall River, MA
This dries out my pimples overnight. The next morning I wakeup and they're half the size or the head is completely gone.
Anthlynn S.
United States
Definitely recommend this product! It does the job. I just put it on overnight and the next morning the pimple is gone..
Billy R.
Woonsocket
This dries my pimples out almost instantly! If I put it on at night, but the next morning the pimple is COMPLETELY gone!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?