BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Shelby W.
Woodstock, GA
Really drys out your problem areas! I use it at night and sleep with it on. Then wash it off in the morning! Super easy!
yajaira v.
I love this stuff to dry out my pimples. There gone overnight. I use this and the spritz the rose water all over my face.
Dyani H.
Works sometimes, but other times it doesn't seem to do much. It's gentle on the skin, but still manages to do something.
Saige S.
Jonesboro, AR
Do not pop zits!!! Put this on over night and it will help speed up the recovery process soooo much. It lasts forever too
Kiersten H.
Arlington, VA
I notice my troubled acne spots are much smaller and less red after putting this product on top and leaving it over night
Kimberly G.
Tyler, TX
This stuff kind of reminds me of calamine lotion.  It seems to work well though it does not come with a lot of directions
Brianna S.
Las Cruces
Amazing! Gets rid of any blemishes overnight!! So easy to use and doesn't have a nasty smell either! I love this stuff!!!
Paulette Z.
Annandale, VA
I like it but It doesn't remove the acne spots immediately but it helps to reduce the redness and a little bit the size.
Kaylee S.
New Smyrna, FL
This drying lotion works wonders, just dab a bit on a problem spot and it will dry up by morning! Seriously, its magical!
Mahlon L.
Raleigh , NC
Does a great job on some pimples! Definitely not a cure all but helps with smaller pimples and helps them come to a head
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?