BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Stephanie K.
It’s AMAZING! this product dries up pimples overnight. Stings a little bit but effectively gets rid of big pimples without over drying my skin. I bought it at ulta!
Angelina S.
Suwanee
I use this whenever I feel a pimple coming on or just whenever there is an actual pimple on my face. It is the absolute best it makes my pimple go away over night. This drying lotion is a savior.
Vanne C.
Helps with my pimples. I absolutely love this product. It helps me so much. It’s gentle in the skin. It only drys the pimple out. This is very effective. For being a first time user it works great. I would totally buy this again I love it!!! I recommend this to anyone.
Krista W.
Winona
This drying lotion is my absolute go to when it comes to getting rid of my acne. I use a Q-tip and put it on right before bed. It sucks the pimples dry over night.
Nathaly A.
Garfield, NJ
The Mario badescu drying lotion is an amazing product for those stubborn breakouts that show up un invited in the worst moments possible. Whenever I get a blemish or feel one coming I just dab some of this drying lotion on it overnight and wake up with my blemish a little smaller and less noticeable. The blemish is still there however the product helps it go away sooner than expected which is amazing. I purchased mine at lord and Taylor but that's not the only place it's sold. You can find the Mario badescu drying lotion in stores such as Nordstrom, urban outfitters, ulta, and many more locations. I simply can't live without this product after have trying it I'll never go back to any other drugstore blemish treatment such as one that I used in the past by clean and clear which works quite good as well; however nothing compares to my new found love and appreciation for the Mario badescu drying lotion.
lindsey s.
This product is hyped for a reason. I have battled acne for many years and besides prescription spot treatment, not much has been successful in shrinking/preventing my spots. But this product is incredible and within 1-2 days my spots are gone if not shrunken incredibly. I just dip a cotton swab through the liquid into the sediment and apply the sediment/cream directly to my spots (if you haven’t read the bottle, DO NOT SHAKE). Be careful not to apply to broken skin because the ingredients meant to dry your pimps out (isopropyl alcohol) will burn. I would highly highly recommend this to anyone with stubborn acne or even just a couple of whiteheads. Just note—if you have cystic acne, check out the Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion instead or with the Drying Lotion. As long as I have skin, I’ll be repurchasing the Drying Lotion!
Nicole C.
I’m someone that struggle with acne and this stuff works amazing. I use it every night before I go to bed and wash it off the next morning. It is a little expensive but I think it’s worth it.
Nava B.
Morgan Hill, CA
This used to be my go to product for breakouts.  It would literally clear a breakout overnight. But, I guess they changed the formula because no it does nothing.
stephanie g.
New york, Ny
This product is literally a miracle in a bottle whenever I get a pimple that’s the first thing I put on it . And I get results literally in a few hours my pimple had dried up and shrunk.
Erin D.
Trenton, NJ
Zip zap gone pimples. Works like a charm. Just don't shake it. Dip straight down into the pink with a q tip. Dab on pimples go to be, wake up and pop those suckers.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?