BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I don't have dry skin, but I work at ULTA and this is a product customers LITERALLY RAVE about. I've heard amazing things about this company and this product, and for the cheaper price point?! No wonder everyone is going crazy for these natural products 😍😍😍 you should try this if you have dry spots or patches, it's a spot treatment that you do before bed. It says don't shake it, but dip a Q-Tip into the bottle and into the pink goopy goop and and apply where needed. People swear by this stuff! I recommend it and get positive feedback!
Jessica A.
South Gate
So at first i use to use this for my pimples that i would get and wanted then gone. Idk if i ever saw a major difference but it would kind of helped. Now that inam trying to use it again, i dont feel like it does anything. I would not reccommend just because i dont feel like it did anything for me.
Lily H.
THIS!!!!!!!! I only really bought this because so many people were saying such good things about it. So of course, I had to buy it & OH MY GOODNESS! I love it. I noticed a difference after one night & by 3 days, blemishes that once were there were gone. I love how it’s a product that I can see results & know is working, especially since it was $17. It is a little expensive but it’s definitely worth it & I know it will last me a while. The only thing is you can’t shake it which is really inconvenient especially if you travel a lot. I remember I was shopping at Ulta & had this in my bag & by the time I was done it was all mixed! So that is kind of annoying. It is a little watery as well so you really have to press it into your skin, or maybe just make sure you apply it a while after you apply your other face products, like moisturizer. Other than that, it’s a great product. The smell doesn’t really bother me but it is strong. Highly recommend this for those annoying breakouts you know you could’ve prevented! SO nice & I don’t know what I ever did without it.
Mel C.
United States
Whenever I break out I just put a little bit of this overnight and my pimples go away usually that night. I haven't worn it during the day with makeup, but at night it helps tremendously. I usually get these huge mountain pimples and even with this and a little ice over it, reduce the redness, size and dries it out so I can wear makeup on it. The formula is kinda weird and you have to shake it to make sure everything blends because it separates everytime. But at least for my skin it has done wonder, and it's not to rough either because I have very sensite skin with Rosacea and it doesn't affect me.
Mackenzie M.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Literally the best thing since sliced bread! Not only is is easy to use, just dip a q-tip into the pink substance and apply to blemish, it’s also easy to travel with! It’s small enough that I can just put it in my carry on when I go on trips incase I have a sudden breakout. My pimples are practically dried out by the next morning. The only thing I’m not as huge fan of is the smell but I’ve gotten use to it and the positives heavily outweigh the scent! Highly recommended to anyone struggling with sudden pimples!
aubree g.
Purchased at: ULTA
This works so well if you have whiteheads, it dries them out overnight and when you wake up they are barely noticeable, the price is reasonable and it’s available in stores like Ulta. It lasts a long time too
Trenice K.
Goldsboro, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Horrible. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone. The only upside is that it does dry up your pimples, downside is that it damages the skin so much that the dark mark left behind takes forever to go away.
Tina L.
Haverford
This is a holy-grail product!! If I feel any cystic pimples that are coming to a surface, I will sleep with the drying lotion (dot on with a Q-tip as instructed) for a few nights, and it reduces the pain and swelling of the pimple, and helps it dry off so that it does not leave a scar.
Aliza G.
Boca Raton,FL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best product ever!! Whenever I have a really stubborn spot I just put some of this on and sleep with it on overnight and in the morning my spot is completely dried out. It works like a charm!!
Iana D.
Works wonders with white heads that you want to dry out over night. I apply this right before I’m going to sleep. It does have a strong smell. I wake up the next morning and my pimple is dried out. Sometimes, if your pimple isn’t ready to pop yet, you won’t see a difference, but it definitely does lessen the size for me.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?