BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Annie C.
Fargo, ND
Magical little potion bottle. I can get past the terrible smell for its magical spot drying shrinking powers it really works.
Melina D.
East Meadow, NY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT it lasts so long. It does the job. I had a huge pimple one night. Zap. The next few mornings it was gone.
Ashlyn M.
Lake City, FL
Dupe for the Kate Somerville EradiKate! Drying spot treatment that clear acne fast! It works really well and lasts forever!
Shannon W.
Waldorf
I recommend this to everyone I meet. This is the best spot treatment I have ever used or even repurchased. It truly works!
Marina B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This product is amazing for blemishes!! I've used it so many times and it never disappoints! Definitely worth every penny!
Stacy A.
Brooklyn Hts, OH
This is a staple that I always have on hand!  Clears up break outs overnight!  It's a must have!  Like a miracle in a bottle!
Megan S.
This works well on smaller, surface pimples. It decreases the size and redness. For cystic acne it is not much help though.
Karleigh G.
Be gone breakouts. Amazing spot treatment formula. Put on before bed and spots are gone by morning. This is a game changer.
Katti M.
Sault S Marie, MI
This stuff works great and dries up your breakout. I generally use this at night and sleep with it on my face! Works great
Shannan D.
Charlotte, NC
When I put this on breakouts it doesn’t fully dry it out. I know others have great results with this product but I do not.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?