BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Veronica H.
Vacaville, CA
Absolutely love this product! Great as a spot treatment. I leave it on overnight and take it off with a toner in the morning
Emma E.
Columbia, SC
i use this every night on my little spots that i need gone the next day. it works overnight. i absolutely love this stuff❤️❤️
Krystle F.
Tucson, AZ
Great product if you have light acne or break out occasionally. I usually apply it before bed and after I've washed my face.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Dab it on at night and you'll wake up seeing a difference. Continue this for a few nights until you see it slowly going away.
Alyssa P.
Smithtown, NY
I use this on my trouble areas and by the next morning almost all my stubborn pimples are gone it is such an amazing product
Katie U.
Salinas, CA
I put this on my boyfriends break outs & it dried out the pimples the very next day! Never seen such a cool product for acne!
Lauren W.
This stuff is magic.  It's a sulfur-based spot treatment that helps to decrease acne spots.  I would definitely recommend this.
Michelle K.
West Columbia, SC
If you want to spot great, this is the product to buy. It really does shrink your bumps into nothing. Great for a quick fix!
Kaitlynn M.
Cache, OK
Works to reduce the redness and swelling. Always works and is never disappointing. A little expensive but definitely worth it
Kayleigh A.
Works better than most other products I've tried. The color is cute not that that matters and it lasts awhile which is great!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?