BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
diana b.
10835 north kendall dr apt 218 miami fl
Takes care of problem spots over night. As soon as a i see a blemish appear, i spot treat it with this drying lotion overnight.
Clarisa A.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this product to combat my blemishes, it doesn't dry out your entire face like most drying lotions. I love this product.
Miriam S.
Grand Prairie , TX
Everyone needs this!!! This works like magic! It definitely helps with minimizing your acne especially when you feel it coming
Brittany A.
This is a life saver! I can dab a small amount on a blemish before bed and wake up in the morning to it being completely gone!
Sarai C.
Pecos, TX
This works great for breakouts and reduces redness/swelling within a couple of days!!! I always keep this handy just in case!!!
serina M.
fresno
Definitely love it! If I’m not using Hempz I’m definitely using this it’s so amazing...I definitely recommend it to you loves😊
Lady D.
Long Beach , CA
I love the drying lotion. It does the job. You have to use it overnight and it works it’s magic. You will wake up a new person!
Haley H.
Its worth it. If you need to get rid of a zit over night but it now! Ive used this for over 5 years and it had yet to fail me.
Jaclyn D.
This stuff is amazing! I literally put it on before bed and will wake up and the zit witll be drastically smaller if not gone!
Senji D.
Avondale, AZ
Works well to lower the swelling of an inflamed pimple overnight. Doesn't completely get rid of it in one night, but it helps!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?