BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
MacK W.
One of my absolute favorite products for treating pimples. Put it on at night and your pimple will be gone by the morning!
Alena M.
I use this on all my spots that pop up. It really dries them up over night and the spot is noticeably smaller and less red.
Reggie G.
Mission, KS
Love love love! This is a great spot treatment however you have to be careful not to over use it because it is very drying.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Dupe for the Kate Somerville EradiKate! Drying spot treatment that clear acne fast! It works really well and lasts forever!
Lindsy M.
Grass lake , MI
Love this stuff. Most the time, I forget to put it on overnight, but when I do, I noticed a difference in the pimples I had
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
This stuff is a miracle I'm a bottle! It works so well! However, be prepared for a little bit of dryness on problem areas.
Lauren B.
Ammon, ID
This stuff is awesome. Dries up your blemishes and prevents me from picking at them. Such a great product for a great price
Katti M.
Sault S Marie, MI
This stuff works great and dries up your breakout. I generally use this at night and sleep with it on my face! Works great
Michaela R.
Pleasanton
I had a large, red pimple on my chin and I put this on in the evening and by the morning it helped the redness quite a bit!
Sabrina B.
Washington, NC
This drying lotion is awesome. I dab it on my trouble spots before bed and it dries them out when I wake up in the morning.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?