BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Genna B.
I use this when I have a bad breakout. Drys them up within a few days. I wish it worked a bit faster but still does the job.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Dab it on at night and you'll wake up seeing a difference. Continue this for a few nights until you see it slowly going away.
Ambar M.
Waco
I love this on those random moments where a pimple shows up unannounced ! It'll dry it right up and make it disappear quickly
Katie U.
Salinas, CA
I put this on my boyfriends break outs & it dried out the pimples the very next day! Never seen such a cool product for acne!
Kennedy W.
Bluffdale, UT
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion this product works great! Pop it on at night and in the morning your acne will be gone!
Jackie F.
Dandridge, TN
The best spot treatment you will find! Just dab on pimple before going to bed, works especially well on those nasty pustules.
Paige B.
Hopkins, MN
I used to love this product until I switched over to a different spot treatment that completely blows this out of the water.
Emma E.
Columbia, SC
i use this every night on my little spots that i need gone the next day. it works overnight. i absolutely love this stuff❤️❤️
Sharleen T.
Who are the best purchase of made at ulta. If you have a pimple places on it with a Q-tip and it dries it right up overnight
Reya G.
The drying lotion was amazing. I slept with it applied to my face, and it dried up all of my pimples and got them to a head.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?