BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Amazing spot treatment for your acne! Thankfully I don't break out as much anymore, but when I was, this was a LIFE SAVER!!!
Genna B.
I use this when I have a bad breakout. Drys them up within a few days. I wish it worked a bit faster but still does the job.
Morgan M.
Really does help decrease the size of the pimple. Burns at first but only for a few seconds. It doesn’t decrease redness tho.
Heather M.
Smithfield, VA
Definitely does the job. A little goes a long way. I've gone through about two of these now and will continue to repurchase.
Justine C.
El Paso, TX
Really good to use this a couple times a week. I usually wear it over night or before bed. It drys very well and it's unique
Sharleen T.
Who are the best purchase of made at ulta. If you have a pimple places on it with a Q-tip and it dries it right up overnight
Emma E.
Columbia, SC
i use this every night on my little spots that i need gone the next day. it works overnight. i absolutely love this stuff❤️❤️
Paige B.
Hopkins, MN
I used to love this product until I switched over to a different spot treatment that completely blows this out of the water.
Chantel P.
Let me start out by saying .. BIG WASTE OF MONEY. it was cheap but I’m still disappointed that it doesn’t work on my pimples.
Ambar M.
Waco
I love this on those random moments where a pimple shows up unannounced ! It'll dry it right up and make it disappear quickly
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?