BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Reya G.
The drying lotion was amazing. I slept with it applied to my face, and it dried up all of my pimples and got them to a head.
Sharleen T.
Who are the best purchase of made at ulta. If you have a pimple places on it with a Q-tip and it dries it right up overnight
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Amazing spot treatment for your acne! Thankfully I don't break out as much anymore, but when I was, this was a LIFE SAVER!!!
Genna B.
I use this when I have a bad breakout. Drys them up within a few days. I wish it worked a bit faster but still does the job.
Bethany N.
Houston
I love this product! just put some on a q~tip and put it on it the effected area and BOMB! over night its basely gone!
Jackie F.
Dandridge, TN
The best spot treatment you will find! Just dab on pimple before going to bed, works especially well on those nasty pustules.
taryn f.
Coon Rapids, MN
my FAVORITE product for drying out stubborn acne. I put this on at night to spot treat and it dries them out by the morning.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Dab it on at night and you'll wake up seeing a difference. Continue this for a few nights until you see it slowly going away.
Ashley M.
Willmar, MN
I frequently use this at night when I feel a blemish coming up. It clears up any pimples within one night or two at the most.
Katie U.
Salinas, CA
I put this on my boyfriends break outs & it dried out the pimples the very next day! Never seen such a cool product for acne!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?