BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Patricia S.
BAYONNE, NJ
It definitely helps drying it out over night! You this frequently to help with my acne. Along with some other Mario products.
Amanda D.
Osceola, IN
This stuff ain't joking when it says drying! It cleared up my oily skin spots so good! My makeup looked amazing the next day
Michelle K.
West Columbia, SC
If you want to spot great, this is the product to buy. It really does shrink your bumps into nothing. Great for a quick fix!
Erica F.
Denver, CO
Amazing product. I use as a spot treatment, instantly zaps acne over night. There are a lot of alternatives, this is my fave!
Kaitlynn M.
Cache, OK
Works to reduce the redness and swelling. Always works and is never disappointing. A little expensive but definitely worth it
Emily J.
This drying lotion burns! But that's how I know it's working. It's great as a spot treatment and helps pimples heal quicker.
Veronica H.
Vacaville, CA
Absolutely love this product! Great as a spot treatment. I leave it on overnight and take it off with a toner in the morning
Alex L.
Seattle, WA
This helps absorb oil out of my blemishes. I put it on at night when I am sleeping. It seems to help pimples go away faster.
Annie C.
Fargo, ND
Magical little potion bottle. I can get past the terrible smell for its magical spot drying shrinking powers it really works.
Xochilt C.
Berwyn, IL
This is great for whenever you have a pimple pop up I just grab a little dot it on the area and it's gone the next morning !
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?