BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Clarisa A.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this product to combat my blemishes, it doesn't dry out your entire face like most drying lotions. I love this product.
Destiny G.
This lotion leaves my hands feeling very soft. It's very affordable for me and I keep it in my purse for quick use on the go.
Bethany N.
Houston
I love this product! just put some on a q~tip and put it on it the effected area and BOMB! over night its basely gone!
Chantel P.
Let me start out by saying .. BIG WASTE OF MONEY. it was cheap but I’m still disappointed that it doesn’t work on my pimples.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Amazing spot treatment for your acne! Thankfully I don't break out as much anymore, but when I was, this was a LIFE SAVER!!!
Alanna F.
Roseboro, NC
This stuff works wonders! I'm talking about "pimples disappearing over night" wonders. I am so happy I discovered this line.
Samantha  C.
Medford, WI
This is AMAZING! Kills acne overnight. With it drying out the zit it also takes the soreness go away. My skin looks so good!
Danielle P.
This stuff IS AMAZING! you do have to be careful with it but i have cystic acne and this stuf will dry it up in like 3 days!
Morgan M.
Really does help decrease the size of the pimple. Burns at first but only for a few seconds. It doesn’t decrease redness tho.
Veniza J.
Love love love this product. It takes quite a while before the pimple disappears but it leaves the skin good and not scarred.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?