BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Xochilt C.
Berwyn, IL
This is great for whenever you have a pimple pop up I just grab a little dot it on the area and it's gone the next morning !
Paige R.
This product literally drys pimples overnight. I didn't think it was going to actually work but it cleared them up overnight
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Amazing spot treatment for your acne! Thankfully I don't break out as much anymore, but when I was, this was a LIFE SAVER!!!
Emily J.
This drying lotion burns! But that's how I know it's working. It's great as a spot treatment and helps pimples heal quicker.
Justine C.
El Paso, TX
Really good to use this a couple times a week. I usually wear it over night or before bed. It drys very well and it's unique
Erica F.
Denver, CO
Amazing product. I use as a spot treatment, instantly zaps acne over night. There are a lot of alternatives, this is my fave!
Morgan M.
Really does help decrease the size of the pimple. Burns at first but only for a few seconds. It doesn’t decrease redness tho.
Eleazaida R.
The best!! Don't shake it just dip your q-tip straight down to the pink and dab it on your pimple it will be gone by morning!
Ashley M.
Willmar, MN
I frequently use this at night when I feel a blemish coming up. It clears up any pimples within one night or two at the most.
Alex L.
Seattle, WA
This helps absorb oil out of my blemishes. I put it on at night when I am sleeping. It seems to help pimples go away faster.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?