BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Samantha J.
Coraopolis, PA
This stuff is amazing!! I am obsessed with this and can't live without it!  It's so great for breakouts and even has helped with my acne scarring!
Style by Julianne R.
Portland, OR
Such a unique product! This stuff works like a dream, pop it on a zit overnight and in the morning that sucker is gone like it never existed! Like magic and it's affordable as well.
Laurel C.
Missouri
This is a secret weapon! One dab on a new pimple at night and you’ll wake up in the morning to smaller, less angry bump. Helps dry out the painful large pimples.
✯Mariane D.
Quebec
I’ve seen a lot of people using this lotion and it seem REALLY good ! They all say positive review on them and I’m probably going to purchase some soon. !!
Maria V.
Caldwell
Absolutely love love this product! I discovered if through a friend and had to buy it. It attacks those hard to get rid of pimples and gives you that clear skin.
Liane C.
Provo, UT
Love this stuff! I put it on at night whenever I get white heads and they're usually gone by the next morning. Never have to put it on one for more than 2 nights
Elizabeth G.
Admittedly this drying lotion is not the best for your everyday blackheads or whiteheads but this stuff is fan-freaking-tastic for those annoying, deep-under-the-skin pimples I get when my hormones flair up. I dip a Q-tip in a little bit of this magical lotion and dab it on in thick layers. Let it dry, go to sleep, wake up and Voila! It's either completely gone overnight or at the very least significantly shrunken in size and irritation (in which case I would do it again for another night or two until the pimple is completely gone). I'm the kind of person who can't leave blemishes alone so if I can put a coating on top that discourages me from scratching or picking that's already helpful on it's own, but it's even better if the stuff kicks my skin into overdrive and gets rid of those babies quickly because that's less time with them on my face for me to be tempted to mess with (which more often then not results in scarring). I seriously hope this product never gets discontinued!
Deja K.
Salt Lake City, UT
This is a product where when I was first using it, I noticed results the very next morning. But out of nowhere, it seemed to not be doing anything to my acne. I would take a q-tip and dip it into the bottle (never shook it or mixed it up of course) and applied it to my active break outs at night and then leave it on my skin when I would go to sleep and the next morning, they would be dried out and almost completely gone. But the last few times I used it, the morning after I would look at my skin and my active break outs were still present and uneffected. I want to keep working with this and not give up on it yet. I don't know if there's a change in my skin or hormones but, I don't want to give up on something that was once a miracle worker for my zits. Also the smell of this is absolutely horrible, it would give me headaches until I eventually got used to it. I'm very sensitive to smells but I understand that good skin care products don't always have pleasant smells but this one... this one took me awhile to adjust to.
Alyssa R.
Box Elder, SD
This is a cult fave, but I figured I'd write a review on it just to make it known...I LOVE THIS. I absolutely ADORE this. It zaps my pimples away overnight like magic...I couldn't even deal the first time I woke up after using this. The only thing that bothers me is how strong the scent is, and the fact that it's slightly drying (I have really dry skin in the winter, and sensitive skin year-round), but I will use this till the end of time in spite of that. Another huge plus for me: this is cruelty-free AND paraben/sulfate/phthalate-free! If you are on the fence about this product, DEFINITELY give it a shot!!
Hattie G.
Maumelle, AR
This drying lotion is one of the best acne product I've ever tried. If you have a pimple that standoff your skin when you put this on your pimple will be flattened overnight!!! Its an amazing product!!!!!!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?