BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
yazmin i.
Sanger, CA
This mario badescu drying lotion smelled funky and left my skin feeling irritated. It wasnt the best product for my skin type.
Olivia K.
Whenever I see a pimple that I cannot get rid of this is my go to! It's a little pricey but you barely need any for it to work!
Clarisa A.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love this product to combat my blemishes, it doesn't dry out your entire face like most drying lotions. I love this product.
Ashley M.
Miramar , FL
If you ever have a pimple just put some drying lotion on it before you go to bed and the next day it is like it was never there
Kristen C.
Liquid looks weird lol but when applied to pimples or anything of that sort, it helps minimize appearance and the swelling asap
Monica P.
Tiffin, OH
This is magic! It gets rid of pimples over night. Now I just need to find something to get rid of the pigmentation afterwards!
Lady D.
Long Beach , CA
I love the drying lotion. It does the job. You have to use it overnight and it works it’s magic. You will wake up a new person!
Emily J.
This drying lotion burns! But that's how I know it's working. It's great as a spot treatment and helps pimples heal quicker.
Morgan M.
Really does help decrease the size of the pimple. Burns at first but only for a few seconds. It doesn’t decrease redness tho.
Amanda D.
Osceola, IN
This stuff ain't joking when it says drying! It cleared up my oily skin spots so good! My makeup looked amazing the next day
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?