BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Kate D.
Swear by this product! I use it for my breakouts at night. I bought it from Ulta. Love it and definitely meets my expectations.
Mya S.
Tampa
This truly works! A bit pricey but it really helps with breakouts. First time user and I could tell a difference the next day!
Monica P.
Tiffin, OH
This is magic! It gets rid of pimples over night. Now I just need to find something to get rid of the pigmentation afterwards!
Sarah D.
Duson, LA
I love this stuff. Right before an important event I put this on all my pimples overnight and gets rid of them I love ittttt!!!
Katie S.
I had high hopes for this product. Overall it is just so so. It doesn't really shrink or help with my pimples that I can tell.
Kiara M.
Tallahassee, FL
Life changer for does pesky zits. One dab at night and bye bye tomorrow. A little goes a long way. A most have on your routine.
Yulisa D.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite spot treatment! I hate the smell sometimes and it gets on my white pillows too but such a great treatment for acne
Diana G.
Houston , TX
Love it, gets rid of pimples within a day or two. I've bought two of these. It's kinda expensive for me but i'll still get it.
diana b.
10835 north kendall dr apt 218 miami fl
Takes care of problem spots over night. As soon as a i see a blemish appear, i spot treat it with this drying lotion overnight.
Ashley M.
Miramar , FL
If you ever have a pimple just put some drying lotion on it before you go to bed and the next day it is like it was never there
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?