BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Maria M.
Redding
I love this product! I had really bad acne and once I started putting this on my blemishes my face really started clearing up.
Ashley M.
Miramar , FL
If you ever have a pimple just put some drying lotion on it before you go to bed and the next day it is like it was never there
Kelly W.
Love this! I have been using it for years and it ALWAYS works. Just a dab at night on a breakout and it's all gone by morning.
Brianna G.
Wayne, NJ
Omg if you have a pimple and want to see dramatic difference use this stuff! Put some on and watch it disappear, it is amazing.
serina M.
fresno
Definitely love it! If I’m not using Hempz I’m definitely using this it’s so amazing...I definitely recommend it to you loves😊
Senji D.
Avondale, AZ
Works well to lower the swelling of an inflamed pimple overnight. Doesn't completely get rid of it in one night, but it helps!
Sari J.
great spot treatment, i usually use it before bed and notice results once i wake up in the morning! best for occasional pimples
Haley H.
Its worth it. If you need to get rid of a zit over night but it now! Ive used this for over 5 years and it had yet to fail me.
Sarai C.
Pecos, TX
This works great for breakouts and reduces redness/swelling within a couple of days!!! I always keep this handy just in case!!!
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
I always have this on hand. Great for spot treating. You might look scary that night but in the morning you will be so thankful
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?