BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Kelsey T.
Nauvoo, AL
YES YES YES! LIFE SAVER HERE! I cannot recommend this product enough. Met every expectation and a little bit more. Works wonders!
Naisha F.
This is overly drying, cannot use or I'm left with dry patches for weeks. I would not repurchase. But everyone skin is different
Rose P.
Kansas City, MO
It works to dry out moderate acne but is useless on cysts or deeper blemishes. The lotion can also be difficult to remove fully.
genesis p.
super amazing product! everytime i had a really red and annoying pimple this is my go to at night because i wake up and its gone!
Katie S.
Saginaw, MI
I lowed this product. As soon as I saw a blemish I would put this onew and there would be a noticeable difference in the morning.
Yara A.
Deland, FL
Totally worth the hype, whenever I feel a pimple coming to the surface I just pop this bad boy on it and the next day it's gone!
Alisa M.
Glendale, AZ
Go to products when you have a big zit. Put it on before bed and wake up to magic in the morning. Follow with hydrating products.
Melissa O.
beltsville
This drying lotion is very helpful when it comes to clearing up my face. It dries out pimples and just reduces the size of them.
Lauren C.
I dab this on my face before going to bed when I have a breakout and it really does help shrink and bring down any inflammation.
Breanna U.
Lancaster, CA
This dries out pimples quickly I love it! The smell isn't that great but it gets the job done for getting rid of unwanted pimples
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?