BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
member-f6d99
Amazing for breakouts. I apply it at night and I could see the difference in the morning. Really helps get rid of pimples faster
Victoria B.
Douglasville, GA
This lasts forever as a little goes a long way! It works pretty good too. The smell is a tad strong at first though. Great value!
Ailin D.
Tulsa
This product is amazing every time that i have an ugly pimple i just put it on my breakouts and they will be gone in just hours!
Sheena R.
Very effective in drying out pimples! Just apply it overnight and the next day the pimple is smaller in size and less irritated.
Sylvia M.
Love this spot treatment. Clears up breakouts completely in just a couple days, and prevents pimples before they completely form.
Megan K.
Medfield, MA
One of the best products I've used, I've suffered from acne and this is effective at drying out pimples. Would highly recommend.
Violet V.
Bakersfield, CA
A little day goes a long way. Really helps dry pimples out, but very similar to Kate somervilles eradikate, good for quick fixes.
Karli L.
Louisville, KY
Saved my life! It clears up acne overnight it's amazing. Just make sure you make sure you moisturizer really well while using it
Jazmin S.
Riverside , CA
I use on bumps that I get at night and then next day they are gone the product you can feel is really cleaning your pores as well
Lee B.
It's ok, not something that I would buy again. By the time I go to bed...its drying up and falling off my face lol. I will pass.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?