BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Sylvia M.
Love this spot treatment. Clears up breakouts completely in just a couple days, and prevents pimples before they completely form.
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
This did work for a little, but it doesn't really help my huge pimples. I thought it would work better since it was highly rated.
genesis p.
super amazing product! everytime i had a really red and annoying pimple this is my go to at night because i wake up and its gone!
Rose P.
Kansas City, MO
It works to dry out moderate acne but is useless on cysts or deeper blemishes. The lotion can also be difficult to remove fully.
Jazmin S.
Riverside , CA
I use on bumps that I get at night and then next day they are gone the product you can feel is really cleaning your pores as well
shelby s.
This product really works! I put it on a zit after just a few hours it was pretty much gone. I would recommend this to everyone.
Samantha C.
This stuff is really great for small problematic breakouts or acne prone skin! I do however think there are cheaper alternatives.
Kelsey T.
Nauvoo, AL
YES YES YES! LIFE SAVER HERE! I cannot recommend this product enough. Met every expectation and a little bit more. Works wonders!
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
Formulated for trouble skin works affective dries out wide heads and drawn out poor clogging impurities this actually works great
Katie S.
Saginaw, MI
I lowed this product. As soon as I saw a blemish I would put this onew and there would be a noticeable difference in the morning.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?