BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Reagan R.
sherman
This is a must have for anyone with a face! Guy or girl! This magic potion will dry up zits overnight! It's truly a miracle worker.
Brenda V.
Bloomington, CA
This drying lotion is by far one of the best in 2015! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and it helps minimize my cystic acne..
Shelby A.
Lawrenceville, GA
This product works wonders. Acne literally disappears overnight or at close to disappearing. This is my go to acnr spot treatment.
Monette T.
Emmett, ID
Love this product! Hands down great product to get rid of a acne in 2-3 days or less! Definitely pick it up every time I'm at ULTA!
Marline M.
Bismarck, ND
I love loveeee this product so much it's been helping me so much this one of the best spot treatment I definitely recommend this !
Ashley G.
Lincoln , NE
Mario badescu doesn't get nearly enough recognition as it should these products are absolutely amazing and I adore my drying lotion
Courtney C.
spokane wa
This stuff dries out my zits like nobodys business. If I feel a bit coming I grab this first thing. Keeps my skin nice and clear
Chyna T.
Minneapolis, MN
This product has helped my blemishes, white heads, and beginning pimples. I notice better results if it's being used before bed.
Riana B.
Daly City, CA
Always put this on my pimples at night before I go to bed so when I wake up they are gone or pretty much gone. Love this product!
Karli L.
Louisville, KY
Saved my life! It clears up acne overnight it's amazing. Just make sure you make sure you moisturizer really well while using it
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?